Or get it direct from us…
What are the differences?
1. Select Your License
2. Make Your Purchase
IMPORTANT: Please read the Purchasing Instructions (see below) before placing your order.
Coupon Code? Enter it on the order form screen. For more details see the Purchasing Instructions.
Education Single Computer License
Single Computer License
Personal 2-Pack License
Family 3-Pack License
Single Computer License 5-Pack
|Number of Macs||1||1||2||3||5|
|Subject to eligibility||-||-||-||-|
Prices are shown in US Dollars.
All prices are one-time payments for non-expiring licenses. iStudio Publisher is not subscription based and no recurring payments are required.
US sales tax or EU VAT will be added to the displayed prices where required by law. For information about taxes, please see here.
3. Download the App
- Version: 1.2.1
- Date: 10th September 2015
- Filename: iStudioPublisher.dmg
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Requires: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or later
- Works on: macOS Sierra
Includes a FREE 30-day trial of the full iStudio Publisher application for page layout and desktop publishing. Please make full use of your trial period before purchasing.
For computers with Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard, download iStudio Publisher 1.1.10.
Ordering is Easy and Secure
- We accept online payment by Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Switch, Solo, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, Eurocard, JCB and PayPal.
- Orders can be placed in more than 65 recognized currencies.
- You can also order by phone or fax (see About SWREG below for more information).
- iStudio Publisher is licensed on a per computer basis. You need to buy one license for each computer that is going to run iStudio Publisher.
- When you click the Buy Now button, you will be connected to SWREG’s secure servers to fill in your order form. All information you enter will be encrypted.
- If you have a Coupon Code enter it in the Coupon Code field on the order form (shown below) and click the Update Cart button. Check that a reduced price is displayed, confirming that the discount has been applied.
- After placing your order, you will receive an email from SWREG containing your purchase receipt and License Activation Code(s). There will be a separate License Activation Code for each license you buy. Each License Activation Code can be used to license iStudio Publisher on one computer. Licenses are transferable between computers.
- The SWREG email will normally arrive within a few minutes of completing your payment. If for some reason you do not receive this email within 24 hours (credit card purchases only) please check if it’s in your spam filter, or otherwise contact us.
- The licensed version of the iStudio Publisher is based on the same software as the 30-day trial version, and you will not need to reinstall it. To license iStudio Publisher, simply enter a License Activation Code when the application requests it.
- We have contracted SWREG to handle our online transactions and order processing. SWREG, Inc. – in existence since 1987 – is the oldest online software store in the world and is owned by Digital River, a trusted publicly traded company in the United States.
- Ordering is secure – your credit card information is sent directly to the credit card processor in a highly secure manner. SWREG protects you by ensuring that nobody but you and the automated credit card processor will see your credit card information.
- You can verify whether you have been charged or not by going to SWREG’s order support site, selecting the option “I need a printed receipt”, and entering your credit card details.
- As an alternative to online payment, you can choose to send your credit card information by phone or fax when placing your order online. Your order will be completed by either printing out a form, adding your credit card number, and faxing it toll free, or by calling one of the toll free phone numbers in 16 countries and advising SWREG of your order number and credit card number. Detailed information about this will be made available while you are filling the order form.
All (1.x) minor releases and (1.x.y) maintenance releases of iStudio Publisher will be FREE of charge to Version 1 customers.
Better than a 30-day money back guarantee, we offer you a FREE 30-day trial of the full product. Please make full use of your trial period, as we do not provide refunds.